sexta-feira, 25 de maio de 2012

Read between the lines :)


Look at me, trying to see through me ...
Remember us, all that we were meant to be.
Make me feel your love again
True love that brought life ... And the beauty from pain.

Sleep well, my angel ...
Angel of mine, I'll always miss
That love, that dream
That long-awaited kiss.

I won't stop talking to the moon
Running around, looking for you.
I'll always be guiding you to the heaven
I'll be your guardian angel, to protect you forever.

With my own hands...
With all my heart
I don't care if I lose
I don't mind getting hurt.

If it's for you, baby ...
I would do anything.

I know you said that's all over
And now it's too late, too. 
But I just want you to know
That I'll never forget you.

And even if I'm broken
I think of your smile. 
So, damn, let's face it: I love you.
I must stop with this denial. 




 

0 comentários:

Postar um comentário